Fundraising and Communications Officer ref: HKRER1802/SG-SE-3167-2B/EP
Location: Dartington, Totnes TQ9, UK
Live On Site Until: 29 January 2019 11:59PM
Applications Close: 29 January 2019
Start Date: ASAP
Job DetailsFundraising and Communications Officer
Starting Salary £22,510.49
Are you a proactive and dynamic fundraiser looking for your next step? Want to join a pioneering charity that makes a real difference to the lives of young people and adults with learning disabilities? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
With over 20 years of success, Lifeworks provides a range of programmes and services for people with learning disabilities. We are committed to supporting individuals to lead the lives they choose with the right person-centred support and rights and opportunities as all community citizens.
We have a fantastic opening for an experienced Fundraiser and Communications Officer to join our small and friendly team based on Dartington Hall Estate near Totnes.
We are looking for someone with the right expertise, values and motivation to work enthusiastically as a part of the Lifeworks team to raise significant funds and to raise the Lifeworks profile, enabling the Charity to become a recognisable name that extends our reach to beneficiaries, supporters and professionals in the field.
To join us as the Fundraising and Communications Officer you’ll need to:
- Possess a strong educational background, ideally possessing an English qualification to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in leading on grant and trust fundraising applications.
- You will be IT literate, proficient in all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plus internet and social media platforms.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of securing large funding pots and surpassing income targets.
- Have proven experience of building effective relationships with donors developing compelling funding proposals and donor feedback reports.
- Have the understanding and experience of using social media digital communication channels to maximise communications impact. You will have the ability in creating appealing posts and responding appropriately to engagement.
- You will possess excellent written and oral communication skills and an inspiring communication style, with exceptional listening and influencing skills.
We are a well-established charity that provides an excellent range of staff benefits including 28 days’ annual leave, a company pension scheme, staff discount scheme, ongoing training and supervision, continuing professional development and support as well as an extensive induction on commencement of employment. Lifeworks are also accredited Disability Confident Employers.
1st interviews will be held on Tuesday 5th February and Wednesday 6th February 2019.
To apply for the role of Fundraising and Communications Officer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Fundraising and Communications Officer, Fundraising Officer, Communications Officer, Fundraising and Communications Executive, Communications Executive, Fundraising Executive, Grants Officer, Fundraising.
Powered by: Webrecruit